I practice massage therapy that helps you to enjoy free movement and experience comfort and joy in your body. I employ a range of techniques including:
- myofascial release
- proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation
- passive and active stretching
- and more
I want to hear about your goals for treatment and work with you to help you make sustainable changes in your muscle and connective tissue.
I respect that you are the foremost expert on your body. My massage studio is a safe space where you will be respected and cared for and listened to. All sizes, shapes, ages, genders, colors and other varieties of human embodiment are enthusiastically welcomed here.
I provide massage in several locations.
- At Open Door Integrative Wellness in White River Junction, Vermont. I am part of a team of wellness professionals there that also includes physical therapists, personal trailers, a Doctor of Chinese Medicine, acupuncturists, nutritionists, and counselors.
- At your Upper Valley home to provide massage therapy if you are an established client or referred by an established client.
- At your workplace to provide chair massage to employees! Some employers prefer to pay for a block of my time and provide this service to their employees as a thank-you or special event; others have me in regularly and employees pay for individual appointments. I provide receipts if massage is reimbursable through your insurance or HSA.
Here I am having a good time stretching out the hardworking athletes after the Prouty (this lady was smiling, I promise):
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have. Please use the “Schedule an Appointment” tab above to see availability and pricing. Still have questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!